For my second year in a row, I will be one of several dozen bloggers who will come together for a wonderful week of celebrating our mutual admiration for the exquisitely talented British actor and storyteller Richard Armitage in an event called FanstRAvaganza 4–also affectionately known as F4! Click here for the F4 banners page, as exampled below, in case you want to publicize this event to your friends and contacts:
Why have a week devoted to collaborative blogging about Richard Armitage? Well simply put, F4 is a virtual way to celebrate our community of Richard Armitage admirers around the globe. Many of us have formed friendships with each other and we support each other–a lovely benefit from our mutual admiration of Richard Armitage.
And we must give major kudos and a resounding brava to blogger Traxy of The Squeee for organizing F4 this year. And our heartfelt thanks to Angelfish69 for the beautiful F4 banners! And several of the lovely F4 page header banners (such as the one below) were created by Tannni. Ladies, take a bow!
Currently, there are 29 bloggers (including Tumblrs) who have signed up to participate this year (see F4 bloggers list below). With as many as ten bloggers posting each day, there will certainly be varied RA topics for everyone to enjoy. Not every blogger will post every day. And this year, my blog will have two posts for F4:
1) Wednesday, March 13th, I will have a guest essay post by Delia La Fanetta (in Italian and in English) about Richard Armitage’s voice
2) Sunday, March 17th, I/Grati will post an essay about my discernments regarding Richard Armitage’s physicality as a brilliant actor and storyteller and charming gentleman.
So, I hope you that enjoy all of the F4 blogging fun! Visit the FanstRAvaganza 4 Post Hub main page to find links to the posts by the various bloggers each day. Or, use the convenient list of F4 blogger participant links that I have pasted below from the F4 site for you to go to a particular blogger’s site directly.
Cheers! Grati ;->
P.S. Something About Love story posting schedule: I am still deciding about which story to post next here on my blog. So I might not have a Monday story post here, but I hope to begin publishing a new story of mine with a post on Friday, March 15. And I will also concurrently post this new story on my Wattpad site for those who prefer to read my stories there.
I also hope to get more of my stories that I have already published here on my blog, also posted on my Wattpad site over the next few months–North & South: Nurturing Love; Fire & Ice; Seeing Beauty; Lost & Found, and Mr. Romance. You will find the initial chapter links for all of my stories to the right side of your screen in my sidebar section titled “Gratiana’s Story Links”.
F4 Participants (as of March 13, 2013)–I/Grati will update this list posted here on my blog as I become aware of additions to it.
Here are the confirmed participants of FanstRAvaganza 4 in 2013.
- AgzyM of IWantToBeAPinup
- Ania of zRYSIOwana ja
- April73 of April’s violet
- Avalon of Avalon’s Realm
- Benita of Benita’s
- Cardigangirl of ARmyofchefs
- CDoart of CDoart
- Christine M of Live Nud
- Donna of DRLDeBoer
- Faboamanto of White Rose: Sincere and Simple Thoughts
- fedoralady of The Armitage Effect
- Frenz of RAFrenzy
- Gratiana of Something About Love
- Guylty of guylty pleasure
- IngeD3 of Crispin’s Eclipse
- judiang of Confessions of a Watcher (new)
- Julie of RAddicted (new)
- King Richard Armitage (new)
- Knightleyemma of Knightleyemma
- loriBear of West of Milton
- Misha of Looking for RichArd
- mujertropical of My Sort of Bloke
- Mulubinba of An RA Viewer’s Perspective
- Nat of The Richard Armitage Fan Blog
- Phylly3 of Phylly’s Faves
- playazindaback of In praise of wickedness
- Sandra of NativeTime
- Saraleee of Saraleee
- Seb of Gisborne’s Boy
- StacieMakeDo of Armitage Watch
- Traxy of The Squeee
- Valerie of Reflections (new)
- Xenia of Collar City Brownstone
Last updated: 13 March 2013 (1:08pm CST)