It is my humble task, to offer you initial greetings on this your 41st Birthday,
On behalf of your many fans—and especially, the bloggers of 2012 KRA.
The KRA initiative is comprised of fans supporting your goal of producing a film about Richard the Third.
That you hope will redefine his history—jettisoning forever the image of him being an evil nerd.
And who better to bring accuracy and honor to the history of King Richard the Third than yourself?
For you are soon to be seen as Thorin, a king among men in “The Hobbit” films—well, as a Dwarf, not an Elf.
It is said that you were named Richard after KR 3, since your 1971 August 22 date of birth,
Was the 486th anniversary of King Richard III’s 1485 death with valor at the Battle of Bosworth.
KR3 was only 33 years at the time of his death from a grievous head wound caused by a poleaxe.
A Welshman claimed the deed, with Henry Tudor the 7th taking the crown and changing the KR3 facts.
So we fans look forward with gleeful anticipation your revising of King Richard the third’s historical tale.
You are an exquisitely masterful and talented actor and storyteller, whom we hope will prevail.
We KRA 2012 lady RA bloggers devotedly wish you the most joyous of 41st birthdays this year.
Joining with your world wide fans and their celebrations for you, our hearts are most true and sincere.
Very Cheesily Yours, Melissa the Mouse
(via my scribe, Gratiana Lovelace)
Some 2012 KRA Week (August 22 – 28, 2012) Programing Notes, also in rhyming couplets:
Now turning our attention to the KRA 2012 celebration by the lady RA bloggers with special posts this week,
These posts, essays, and activities are many and varied, so visitors should find something that they seek.
On Thursday August 23rd, Phylly’s Faves (http://phyllysfaves.blogspot.com/2012/08/august-22-birthday.html) will delight us with her eponymous blog and its post.
Whereas Friday August 24th, Maria Grazia of Fly High has some interesting words that she will host.
Not to be outdone, dear Fitzg on Monday August 27th will share her thoughts on the KRA 2012 main page.
Where also on Tuesday August 28th, the Richard III Foundation’s information will be sure to engage
Throughout the whole week there will be a special KRA 2012 Scavenger Hunt Quiz as a special treat,
Involving Richard 3, Richard Armitage, and KRA news. Some prizes are offered to make the fun even more sweet.
The Wednesday August 29th finale–with Zan–will also recap all of the KRA 2012 postings our dear readers visited.
It will have been a week of celebRAtion, fun, and sharing—that we hope, kept you riveted.
References not Listed or Linked Elsewhere
(1) General references for King Richard Armitage Week 2012 are found at http://kingrichardarmitage.rgcwp.com/contributions/king-richard-week-2012/
(2) Image representing the virtual Melissa the Mouse–a character that Grati created and will expand upon in future posts–was found at http://images.macworld.com/appguide/images/312/621/772/ss2.jpg ; lavender dress was composited onto the mouse image and was found at http://www.meetgypsy.com/Oscars_04_G400.jpg
(3) The stunning King Richard Armitage pencil drawing by Daria GizTheGunslinger and Kin Richard’s personal banner were found at http://kingrichardarmitage.rgcwp.com/2011/11/30/fan-art-gizthegunslinger-and-king-richard-iii/#comments
(4) Other images are courtesy of RANet (www.RichardArmitageNet.com), and Wikipedia or KRA 2012.
(5) Nota Bene: Melissa the Mouse is a fictional, virtual character created by her human Gratiana Lovelace. Melissa the Mouse plans to virtually visit and fictionally write about her experiences in mice life. So, please suspend your disbelief and join her for the ride. All references to real living persons that she may or may not have met and actual places are pure whimsy and meant in good fun.