Well, not really. Ha! Yesterday, Saturday, November 24th was my birthday! And the lovely Admin Ali who is the driving force behind the wonderful resources at RANet (www.RichardArmitageNet.com) kindly indulged me and changed my original Picture of the Day birthday request for November 24th to the new Richard Armitage portrait from the December 2012 Accion Cine interview about his portrayal of Thorin Oakenshield in the three The Hobbit films (2012, 2013, and 2014). There is also a link to the magazine in my sidebar. Thanks to Foro Richard Armitage for scanning the magazine articles and sharing them with RANet so we all have great pix and the translators can do their stuff.
RA really knows how to tantalize us with his virile muscular handsomeness–while still maintaining his modesty–and his mysterious allure–by only baring his arms. Sighhhhh! I joked on Twitter that I would be willing to join the NRA to get to hold one of RA’s guns. Giggles! (Well, not really about the NRA. Ha! Guns is a slang term for muscular arms.)
Richard Armitage looks so sexy guy next door handsome below in his undies. Sighhhhhhhh! Here is that RANet link to the larger Richard Armitage portrait scan provided by Foro Richard Armitage (below top).
But seriously, if I didn’t still have bronchitis–after 10 days I am still coughing and wheezing my way through the day and night, despite antibiotics–my wonderfully tall (6 ft 4 inches) hubby and I would be …. Well, never you mind. Ha! After all, this blog is called “Something About Love”. And I practice what I preach. *wink*
Let me just say that not since portraits of Richard Armitage from his July 2011 Project Magazine photo shoot (below bottom)–Oh! those long, long legs!–has an image of Richard Armitage (above) so captivated my attention. Sighhhhh!
And if images weren’t enough, Sir Peter Jackson came out with The Hobbit Vlog #9–in which Richard Armitage speaks as Thorin. Thank you to Faboamanto for providing a vid clip for us titled “Elves – Richard Armitage”:
He speaks! Folks, as I am wont to say, “I am a puddle of womanly essence” right now. Sighhhh! Ovaries burst away. Ha!
And I’m going to blame the sassy and saucy tone of this essay on my being ill and on medication. Right? Giggles!
Oh, and I better get well in time for the December 14th U.S. release–otherwise, I will be wheezing and coughing all the way through “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey”. Because this is one film I am not going to miss!
P.S. Look for the Richard Armitage portrait as Thorin (like the one at right) in my sidebar. Click on the Thorin image in my sidebar for the link to the Cinmaxx live streaming video for the November 28th (4:30pm NZ time) World Premiere of “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” in Wellington, New Zealand. For U.S. folks like me, that will be 10:30pm EST or 9:30pm CST (my time zone) on Tuesday, November 27th— so we can watch it live. Snap!
P.S. This is a short post because I am preparing a new story ready for the Monday story posts–it is one of my slightly older woman and younger man stories that you have been clamoring for. I hope you will like it. And it is already written–but for some inevitable tweaking I always do when I return to a story. So, it will be easier on my eyes than writing from scratch. Ha!
References (some are also hyperlinked above)
1) RANet is www.RichardArmitageNet.com
2) Richard Armitage’s interview with Jesus Usero is in Accion Cine at http://www.accioncine.net/contenidos-revista/1745-revista-accion-no-1212-mes-diciembre-de-2012.html; the RANet link for the English translation provided by Me + Richard Armitage blogger Michaela Servetus was found at http://www.richardarmitagenet.com/images/articlescans/Hobbit/AccionCine-23Nov2012.pdf, the pdf starts with an RA biography which Servetus says she translated falthfully, but she has a question or two about the facts contained in that bio. For my money it is, RA wanted to be an architect? Here is Servetus’ blog post with the translation in it, http://meandrichard.wordpress.com/2012/11/23/translation-of-accion-piece/
3) Foro Richard Armitage’s web site is http://richardarmitage.mforos.com/
4) Link for the larger scan of the Richard Armitage portrait provided by Foro Richard Armitage via RANet at http://www.richardarmitagenet.com/images/filmography/Hobbit/RobertAscroft-AccionMag.jpg
5) Richard Armitage image #5 photographed by Matt Holyoak for the July 2011 Project Magazine interview was found at http://www.richardarmitagenet.com/images/gallery/Richard/Promos/ProjectMagJuly2011/album/ProjectMag-05.jpg
6) “The Hobbit Vlog #9” and translation links on TORN are found at http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2012/11/24/65881-the-hobbit-vlog-9-transcript/?fb_source=pubv1
7) “Elves – Richard Armitage” a vid clip from The Hobbit Vlog #9 by Faboamanto was found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAy6fPL9rq8&feature=youtu.be
8) Cinemaxx link to the live streaming coverage of the Nov. 28th (4:30pm)Wellington, New Zealand World Premiere of “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey); that is Nov. 27th at 10:30pm EST in the U. S. because of the international dateline thingy. Here is that live streaming link http://www.cinemaxx.de/Site/Content/Livestream/126