Today is the closing day of FanstRAvaganza 4. We have had a full week of “Celebrating Richard Armitage on the Web” by 33 bloggers and tumblrs. Major kudos again to the FanstRA 4 Organizer this year Traxy of The Squeee and to graphics whizzes AngelFish69 and Tanni (see image below).
I have tried to read almost every fantastic blog post in FanstRA 4 this year–and make comments here and there. And though I’m not on Tumblr–and I couldn’t find a comment button on those pages–I still enjoyed perusing them as well.
But after a fabulously fun week of sitting in front of my laptop and engaging in social media for even more hours than I usually do, I want to jump for joy, hop for happiness, and twirl for my tenacity. Hey! I like alliteration. Ha!
And if even Richard Armitage can get onto Twitter (image right) after RA famously stating that he did not understand Twitter–Mr. Armitage is smiling like the cat that ate the canary here after his Twitter session with the boys (thanks to Kitty for the image suggestion)–then I can get up off my tush and shake it.
And now I finally appreciate the 12 foot long cable on my head set microphones for my lap tops as I shimmy around my laptop watching and dancing to the videos. I know, I should have wireless. *shakes head in shame* Ha!
So please join myself and RA in doing some happy dances (left) to some of my favorite RA chaRActer videos. Shake your booty. And if you’re like me–and I’m like Tsunami Grati when I dance, Ha! So batten down the hatches and let’s see if we can get some endorphins pumping had have some fun!
I limited myself to choosing five peppy booty gyrating videos–and it killed me to only pick 5! So please visit my sidebar at the right for some of my other favorite videos in various categories. Enjoy!
1) An example of a Multi-RA ChaRActer Vid–Warming up our muscles is important to prevent injury. So, flex and extend those muscle groups, stretch, bend, and practice shaking it. Repeat. Of course the real kicker here is … wait for it … the looks on your dogs/cats/children/spouses’ face when they happen upon you dancing around the room. Just be sure that you are past the 1:08 minutes point before your spouse or children walk into the room–you know why. RA is an “animal in the sack”. Ha!
“RAdar – Richard Armitage Video” by Angela Smith
2) A single ChaRActer Vid: Sir Guy is pure inspiRAtion–Rhythm is important here. Feel the beat, sway those hips, the Fine Young Cannibals want you to. Now if you wear black leather while you dance to this video, you might need to cool down after. But then, just watching Richard Armitage in black leather causes our temperatures to rise. *wink*
“”Drives Me Crazy” Guy + Marian fanvid. Richard Armitage, Lucy Griffiths” by delicateblossom1884
3) A Multi-RA ChaRActer Vid: Pounding beat, driving rhythm, and all of our favorite RA characters, and then some. And don’t neglect your shoulders and bosoms. Shrug those shoulders every time you hear “your love” and shake your bosoms. Ha! And my neck gets a lot of action with this video. Basically, I’m a bobble head during this vid. Giggles!
“Your Love is My Drug (a Richard Armitage fan video) made w/ iMovie 09” by vogonfanvids
4) Time to feel the burn with a bit of rough and raw dance moves with Sir Guy again–Sir Guy is so bad, he is good. Shake your booty and move your hips in circles–or squares, draw any shape you want as you move your booty. And believe me, if I had Sir Guy banging on my door, I would let him in. Ha!
“Guy of Gisborne – I Like It Rough” by Romana55
5) Our final Multi-RA ChaRActer Vid–At the end of our dancercise session here, we should be trying to cool down. But when we’re talking about Richard Armitage, heat is what he generates from every pore, beard stubble, smirk, searing gaze, flick of his cell phone, toss of a fish when he is in a barrel, or flip of his “long locks” when he is on his pony. Sighhhh!
“Richard Armitage – Filmstar 2” by GizTheGunslinger
I hope that you have had as much fun during FanstRAvaganza 4 as I have!
There are so many more wonderful videos to choose from. So, do you have any suggestions for other fun to dance to RA chaRActer videos?