Man Wanted: Witty, urbane, sophisticated, talented, snarky humor at times, mysterious, elegant, smouldering, early to mid forties, self-deprecating, tall, handsome, professional, gentlemanly, compassionate, leather wearing when suitable, humble, fierce and friendly, man, etc.
Note Bene: I know that I should probably stop myself from committing my following saucy thoughts to the page here. But then, where is the fun in that? Ha! Besides, it’s late as I write this and my censor button is in the off position. Oops! Cheers! Grati After Dark.
1) The leather looking lapels on RA’s jacket make me want to slide my fingers down behind them–and gently tug. RA’s neck just below his left ear looks so delicious. Sighhhhh!
2) Whether it is Richard Armitage in 2013 (below left, love the cummerbund) or in 2006 (below right, as pouty Sir Guy to be), RA definitely gets my attention. And there is just something classic and classy about Richard Armitage set against a back drop of hard grey marble stairs, that makes me quiver. And no, it has nothing to do with that. Stair risers look so uncomfortable. And I’m a firm believer that the only thing that should be hard in lovemaking or a love scene, is not the furniture. Ha!
3) The open doorways getting larger in the Richard Armitage portrait image below, evoke for me a sense of RA’s widening opportunities upon the world’s artistic stage after his portrayal Thorin Oakenshield in The Hobbit trilogy of films. And of course, doorways are handy to duck around for a secret passionate kiss. Is it me? Or does Richard Armitage’s tux bow tie just beg to be unfurled and slid off of his neck?
4) “Can we go now!” Seems to be what Richard Armitage’s smouldering gaze says to me in the image below. I know it well from my hubby. There is a promise of a reward there–a mutually pleasing thought. And one should entertain pleasant thoughts as much as possible. *wink*
5) And finally–as if you couldn’t tell from some of the previous portraits above–Richard Armitage can slouch down in his chair (below) –“like nobody’s business!” Ha! And RA has such regal bearing otherwise, that I will not press the posture point. And of course, when he slouches, the 5 foot 2.5 inch me has hope. Ha! I’m just basing my appeal for a man in a sitting position based on my 6 foot 4 inch hubby and I. Ha!
P.S. Have I mentioned my fondness for neckage? Sighhhh! Here is that first Richard Armitage portrait image again–in extreme close up. And I must add, that if you zoom your computer screen for a *kkkkhhh* kiss, be sure that you are wearing clear lip gloss. Lipstick is so hard to remove from these LCD screens. *wink*
Cheers! Grati ;->
P.S. I don’t know about you, but after viewing these devastatingly handsome Richard Armitage portrait images again? I’m just a puddle of womanly essence right now. Ha!