Thanks to TeresaA for sharing the link on FB to the new Berlin Station Season 3 Teaser Trailer from EPIX!
Well, I’m intrigued. I’m glad to see Richard Armitage (below, Leland Orser , Richard
Jenkins, Michelle Forbes, Mina Tander, and Season 2 newcomers Ashley Judd and Keke Palmer all back for Season 3. Though, I couldn’t make out Rhys Ifans anywhere—nor Emilia Schule.
And there also seemed to be a tall poofy light brown haired woman who I couldn’t make out in the shadows. The lady seemed taller than actress Mina Tander—whom we also saw in profile—but it could also be Tander, in skyscraper heels. Ha!
And there also looks to be some newer and younger spy recruits. They obviously want to bring in the 18 – 24 year old audience. Ha!
All in all, I’m looking forward to see what they do with Season 3. My BS3 burning questions are:
- Will Daniel and Esther continue their wonderfully frought and sexy relationship? I ship them, big time! Ha!
- Where will Steven pop up next? And will him being the new spy data guru put him back in the game, or drag him further down the rabbit hole?
- Do BB and Robert have more itches to scratch? Love her strong woman leader character! And Robert really came into his own in BS2.
- Will the spunky and wiser than her years April turn the tables on her spy mentor Valerie? A similar question for the pairing of Hector and Lena Ganz.
- And what will be the central conflict for the BS3 spies? My guess would be something regarding an outside foreign government entity promoting the destabilization of the European Union—and involving the covert super data networks facility now run by Steven.
P.S. And if you are playing catch up with the spy action, click here for a detailed Berlin Station Wiki of Seasons 1 & 2.